Engineering Program Manager
As an Engineering Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the several teams including the UX team, who are responsible for developing our world-class user experience. Your primary job will entail driving the project schedules for the teams you support, working with Product Managers, the Dev Manager, and the engineering team in order to ensure timely delivery against the roadmap. You’ll work closely across teams to collaborate to ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and resolved. You’ll also own other projects which involve all teams across the CrowdStrike platform.
- Creating and driving the project schedule, working with dev management task assignments, and managing schedule progress; from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Collaborating with staff and management of multiple worldwide business units (including subject matter experts, design teams, and technology teams) to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
- Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
- Manages daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Leads Scrum meetings and creates meeting minutes.
- 4+ years of experience working in a program/project management capacity for software development.
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodology a plus.
- skills are required.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Comfort with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Cyber security experience/domain knowledge is preferred.