Inside Sales Representative
Cloudleaf is seeking a highly ambitious and effective individual to identify new prospective clients of a fast-growing SaaS company. The Inside Sales Manager will spend the majority of their time in a lead generation and prospect-finding role. The individual will work with the prospective client to understand the problem the prospect is trying to address and assess the Cloudleaf offering as a potential solution.
He or she will then collaborate and assist the Sales Executives on relationship and rapport building with the prospects that have merit as potential client and will take proactive steps to ensure that any interaction with the client is architected for success. The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting with clients and creating relationships to drive to successful engagements and revenue attainment. A good understanding of the supply chain and operational management would be beneficial.
The main purpose of this role is to build an on-going profitable business relationship with net-new accounts. Candidates will be responsible for achieving revenue goals on a continuous basis by managing, building and developing a pipeline of software sales opportunities via phone and internet-based demand generation.
This is a full-time position based in the Cloudleaf office, located in Milpitas, CA.
- Generate and manage leads from inbound and outbound sources
- Grow revenue and pipeline
- Utilize telephone communication as the primary means of contacting customers, articulating solutions, developing and turning sales leads to opportunities
- Creation and use email scripts to solicit interest from new prospects
- Orchestrate the appropriate team for each account collaborating with Cloudleaf personnel including presales, Sales Executives, consultants, services, etc., to drive value into the client base and close sales
- Present solutions to meet client’s business needs and fulfil requirements
- Provide accurate and timely pipeline forecasting and updates
- Meet or exceed company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions
- Demonstrate passion for company, solutions, customers, and goals
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Create and nurture strong collaborative relationships with field sales team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Technology sales and/or business development, demonstrated leadership, athletic success, student body leadership positions or participation in service organizations
- SaaS or Cloud sales experience
- ERP, WMS or Supply Chain experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years successful track record in enterprise software sales, preferred
- No travel required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental, & 401K
- Equity stake in our future success
- Flexible vacation policy
- Team building activities, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Work on exciting new technologies and applications