Product Marketing Manager
Cloudleaf is seeking a passionate technical product marketer with industry expertise to join our growing product marketing team. You will lead the technical content development, messaging, sales enablement, go to market strategy for our IoT Industry solutions. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in successfully managing and executing in a technical marketing and enablement function. In this role you will have responsibility for target business solution identification, establishing sales plays, providing support through sales tools, training to the direct and channel sales teams. You will create compelling content to drive our marketing programs. You will be familiar with enterprise software, cloud technology, SaaS, IoT and big data as they come together to form solutions to meet the biggest problems of customers, such as digital supply chain. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make quick decisions. You’re a visionary. You’re an evangelist.
- Oversee and drive product marketing and sales enablement plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing and acquiring new customers and channel partners.
- Build and deliver sales tools across the sales cycle, including: developing solution presentations, whitepapers, solution guides, solutions brief, demos, and other tools, to enable sales teams to sell the Cloudleaf solution effectively.
- Competitive intelligence: research and maintain technical and business competitive intelligence in key segments and markets. This includes in-depth technical assessment of competitor products and building out battlecards, competitive matrix etc.
- Work closely with direct and channel sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships.
- Lead development of solution demonstrations: designing, delivering and training the field and partners on value-based demonstration, working in conjunction with sales engineering and product management.
- Evangelism: evangelizing and demonstrating our solutions at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers.
- Market Research: Leading both primary and secondary research activities to identify potential market opportunities (vertical and horizontal) for Cloudleaf.
- Oversee and develop positioning: connecting market and technology trends with Cloudleaf’s technology to build positioning and messages for key use cases, solutions, and sales plays.
- Oversee and manage launches: participating in product launches to build technical and solution messaging, briefing analysts and press on Cloudleaf’s industry solution approach, developing collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Enable partnerships: drive and support partnership-related enablement materials and product marketing activities.
- Industry events: Attending tradeshows and other events to represent Cloudleaf and showcase our solution.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and solution purchases.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Cloudleaf product marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of product marketing plans.
- 8+ years related product marketing experience, preferably in enterprise software marketing, SaaS, or IoT technology. Supply chain, manufacturing, ERP, solutions selling.
- Demonstrate you are a solutions marketing guru: Demonstrable product launch/product line ownership experience and/or P&L for a product. Bring examples of programs, content, presentations you’ve created and talk about the results you’ve achieved.
- Strong success in helping to drive the entire sales cycle: selling to customers; holding conversations with both line of business executives and technical decision makers. Team with Sales team in conducting effective demos.
- Strong understanding and use of marketing analytics to make informed decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development.
- Ability to work cross functionally across an organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.