Product Marketing Manager
Cloudleaf is seeking a passionate technical product marketer with supply chain expertise to join our growing product marketing team. You will lead the technical content development, messaging, sales enablement, and go to market strategy for our supply chain solutions. You have a proven track record in successfully managing and executing in a technical marketing and enablement function. In this role you will have responsibility for target business solution identification, establishing sales plays, providing support through sales tools, training to the direct and channel sales teams. You will create compelling content to drive our marketing programs. You will be familiar with enterprise software, cloud technology, SaaS, IoT and big data as they come together to create solutions to meet the biggest supply chain problems of our customers. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make quick decisions. You’re a visionary. You’re an evangelist. You are easy to work with. You are fun.
- Oversee and drive product marketing and sales enablement plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing and acquiring new customers and channel partners.
- Build and deliver sales tools across the sales cycle, including developing solution presentations, whitepapers, solution guides, solutions brief, demos, and other tools, to enable direct and partner sales teams to sell the Cloudleaf solution effectively.
- Competitive intelligence: research and maintain technical and business competitive intelligence in key segments and markets. This includes in-depth technical assessment of competitor products and building out battlecards, competitive matrix etc.
- Oversee and develop positioning: connecting market and technology trends with Cloudleaf’s technology to build positioning and messages for key use cases, solutions, and sales plays.
- Work closely with direct and channel sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships.
- Lead development of solution demonstrations: designing, delivering and training the field and partners on value-based demonstration, working in conjunction with sales engineering and product management. Manage product training to direct sales and channel sales teams.
- Evangelism: evangelizing and demonstrating our solutions at conferences, tradeshows, developing relationships with analysts and customers.
- Market Research: Leading both primary and secondary research activities to identify potential market opportunities (vertical and horizontal) for Cloudleaf.
- Oversee and collaborate on product launches: building technical and solution messaging, developing pricing models, briefing analysts and press on Cloudleaf’s industry solution approach, developing collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Enable partnerships: drive and support partnership-related enablement materials and product marketing activities.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and solution purchases.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Cloudleaf product marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of product marketing plans.
- 8+ years related product marketing experience, preferably in enterprise software marketing, SaaS, or IoT technology with demonstrated success in supply chain, manufacturing, ERP, and solutions selling.
- Proven track record in solutions marketing: Demonstrable product launch/product line ownership experience and/or P&L for a product. Bring examples of programs, content, presentations you’ve created and talk about the results you’ve achieved.
- Strong success in helping to drive the entire sales cycle: selling to customers; holding conversations with both line of business executives and technical decision makers. Team with Sales team in conducting effective demos.
- Strong understanding and use of marketing analytics to make informed decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development.
- Ability to work cross functionally across an organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.