Senior Embedded Engineer
We are developing our next generation platform devices and seeking a strong individual to contribute in the development efforts on the platform devices. This position will focus on BLE based Sensor Devices, GW Device software development.
- Responsible for developing SW architectures and implementation on BLE based sensor devices and gateway Devices
- Able to understand Sensor landscape and provide effective solutions as needed
- Hands on Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Writing relevant design and test documentation, validation and release
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software engineering
- Hands-On work with various micro-controllers/processors such as ARM Cortex series.
- Strong knowledge of
- Embedded C/C++ for microprocessor applications.
- Power optimization for battery operating products
- MCU interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, various A/D converter
- Various sensor chips and voltage/current based sensors (accelerometer, magnetic, pressure etc.)
- Knowledge of wireless BLE 4.0+ technology and security
- Knowledge in assembly language programing is a definite plus
- Experience using Linux, other POSIX OS, RTOS’s and related stacks, time-critical, and interrupt-based designs and memory management.
- Multi-threading experience
- Ability to understand and work with SDKs
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Able to work with group members and manage people effectively
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering