The Customer Success Director role is a crucial Sales Leadership position and a qualified candidate will:
- Strategize with the Chief Revenue Officer on GTM and customer lifecycle.
- Design of the overall CS practice; including service delivery, process, playbook, reporting, forecasting, and resource/capacity requirements (org, software, etc.)
- Formalize processes and best practices that lead to successful customer outcomes.
- Partner internally and externally to achieve our customer and revenue goals.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers and partner closely with Sales to expand Cloudleaf utilization and growth.
- Be a key contributor to guide and prioritize product direction to maximize customer value, retention, and growth.
- Customer, value and outcome obsessed.
- Scrappy, not distracted by noise and you GetS(tuff)Done.
- Cool under fire.
- In your element in a high-paced startup and you embrace ambiguity.
- Comfortable balancing the tension between big picture strategy and building a sustainable/scalable program, all while leading ongoing customer engagements.
- You are curious, love problem solving, love technology and love turning customers into stark raving advocates.
- You are a leader, a builder and a doer.
- You are driven and results-oriented.
- You are prescriptive.
- You are fiercely accountable.
- You are team first.
- You are comfortable interfacing across all functions of the company.
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- You are credible, a subject matter expert, and build deep, trusted relationships.
- 8+ years’ experience in technology and Customer Success with a focus on B2B Enterprise SaaS/Cloud.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Expertise in end-to-end customer management.
- Track record of successful onboarding, retention, and growth.
- Logistics and supply chain experience are a big plus but not needed if you’re a data junkie and learn fast.