Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our organization.
Cloudleaf is a team of explorers, creators and industry disrupters. Our team brings decades of experience founding and building companies that have created new industries: Ramp Networks, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Google, Nokia, Redback and Zaplet. We are inspired by the art of the possible and thrive in discovering new ways to solve problems. We are creative, passionate, driven and fun. We thrive in a fast-paced environment and are fueled by customer success. We are proud of our team, our accomplishments and the strong working relationships we have with each other. We believe in honest communication and integrity. Cloudleaf is a place where every employee is challenged, openly communicates with everyone in the company and contributes to our success.
Cloudleaf was founded in 2014 on one simple idea. The idea that the power of data—from a tiny sensor to track time stamp, location, condition, quantity and context of a product’s journey across the supply chain in real time—will profoundly transform the future of supply chains. Our vision is to power the next generation of digital supply chains with continuous visibility and intelligence, transforming supply chains into data-driven strategic assets for enterprises.
- Budgeting/Forecasting: Prepare Company budgets and forecasts covering P&L, Balance Sheet, department expenses, cash flow and bookings/revenue/COGS
- Develop and maintain Company’s pricing model, including modeling for new products and market segments
- Monthly/quarterly actual v. plan reporting for internal execs, investors, and lenders
- Develop, maintain and report Company SaaS metrics, including supporting processes. Report monthly trends and compare Company metrics to both private and public company surveys
- Provide financial modeling and make recommendations to the executive team based on insights you develop
- Assist with evaluating Company systems and processes and implementing enhancements, including a new accounting/business system (upgrade from Quickbooks)
- Participate in Company cybersecurity certifications and new systems/processes to support Company growth
- For the close process, prepare analyses and JEs for department expense accruals, customer project tracking, revenue recognition and other areas as needed. Assist in final reviews of Company financial statements and analysis of issues and trends
- Work closely with departments company-wide to support their financial requirements and respond to ad hoc requests
- BS/BA in Finance with substantial knowledge of accounting (in areas such as revenue recognition, forecasting, pricing, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Finance at either a high-growth SaaS start-up company or a large, well-established organization
- Very high proficiency in building financial and decision support models
- Elite Excel skills – able to work with large Excel files submitted by differing business units
- Experience working with and analyzing financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements)
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level financial systems