Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a world-class outbound Lead Backend Engineer to join our organization.
In the world of the supply chain, visibility is everything. Cloudleaf connects the physical and digital world, giving our customers real-time visibility into the location and condition of their products and assets while in transit as well as inside the four walls of their operations. Cloudleaf is widely regarded as the leader in Supply Chain Digital Visibility, a powerful combination of IoT, artificial intelligence/machine learning and advanced analytics that delivers comprehensive, real-time, end-to-end insights into supply chain operations. Our customers benefit from powerful enterprise software in an IT-light SaaS package, delivering operational ROI and competitive differentiation. We are a highly customer-centric,deeply experienced team backed by top-tier investors like Intel, Bold Capital, and JC2 (John Chambers). We have an active advisory board of the who’s who of influencers in modern logistics and supply chain as well as a world-class partner ecosystem.
- Design and Develop Scalable APIs and backend infrastructure to support web and mobile applications.
- Adopt Best Practices in writing Performant Micro Services that are scalable and resilient.
- Participate and build quick PoCs to validate concepts with third party vendors, and prospective customers.
- Develop Unit Tests, and contribute automated tests in partnership with QA.
- Mentor/Motivate/Coach junior members of the team and able to work with multiple teams in multi locations.
- 8+ years of post-academic professional software development experience.
- Deep working knowledge in Java, Frameworks such as Springboot, Unit Testing, and CI/CD pipeline.
- Built backend services that are enterprise quality serving concurrent large transactions
- Experience with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to champion customer experience.
- Build supportability and traceability as part of design and experience with Production Support and Customer support.
- You are a self-starter, and take accountability
- You speak up with a customer centric mindset in fast paced environment
- You possess strong verbal and written skills
- You collaborate effectively with other team members
- You contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions