Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a Lead Integrations Engineer to join our organization.
As a lead integrations/data engineer, you will establish, advocate and execute integration strategy and frameworks leveraging the latest integration technologies to help our integrations, data and support organizations build the unique and industry best Supply Chain Visibility Platform. You will develop both inbound and outbound integration solutions integration solutions with third party device vendors, shipment carriers, suppliers and other large enterprise ERP systems. You will work closely with the Data team and Application team to make sure the data is seamlessly integrated, processed and surfaced in the application. You work closely with the device team and the customer success team to do PoCs with third party device vendors and prospective customers.
To be successful at this position you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. You must contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions.
The Lead Integrations Engineer role is a key Engineering position, and a qualified candidate will:
- Deliver integration architecture and design as well as hands-on development work to deliver scalable integration processes handling large volumes of data
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality, leveraging home-grown technologies and public integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams located in different time zones (India)
- Document detailed integration flows/processes
- Participate in quick PoCs with third party device vendors, carrier integrations and prospective customers
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality
- Develop automated test routines and perform unit, system and functional testing
- Help/Motivate/Coach junior and senior members of the team. Define technical and career growth plans for the team members
- Work closely with peer engineering leaders and product teams to understand, collaborate, implement, and deliver the product/features
- Help the team with work effort estimation
- Manage projects, identify and communicate inter-team dependencies, prioritize teamwork and balance between short-term wins and long-term roadmap goals
- Run scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meetings with the team. We follow bi-weekly sprints and 6-week release cycles
- You are a self-starter
- You take accountability
- You speak up
- You work at a quick pace
- You handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor
- You possess good oral and written skills
- You collaborate effectively with other team members
- You contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions
- 8+ years of post-academic professional software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience developing RESTful web services
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / RESTful web services, XSLT, CXF, JSON, Spring Framework, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in inbound and outbound integrations, batch job processing and data engineering experience. Knows the nitty-gritty details and common pitfalls in those integrations
- Integration experience with cloud SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, MuleSoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Previous experience with cloud-based ETL services and platforms such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing API-led connectivity solutions based on OpenAPI Specification (Swagger) and webhooks
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Able to translate product requirements into a clean, generalized architecture, document it and explain to other stakeholders
- Hands-on engineering leader who does 50% coding and 50% management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to people working in different time zones