Cloudleaf is transforming supply chain visibility and optimization. We leverage the ubiquity of low-cost sensors, mobile, the power of cloud computing and machine learning to deliver real-time, data-driven operational intelligence in global supply chains. Cloudleaf is an early revenue growth company and is currently working with top Fortune 500 companies.
Cloudleaf’s patented technology includes the Sensor Fabric™, a mesh of intelligent IoT sensors, gateways and cloud engines. Our Sensor Fabric™ captures location, sensor fusion (such as temperature, shock and vibration) and path data in real time. Our location, workflow, and business rules engines in the cloud transform streaming digital data into actionable insights. Dashboards provide alerts, notifications, metrics, trend analytics and KPIs to solve audit/compliance, quality and production problems. Cloudleaf’s library of APIs/SDKs enable seamless integration with existing enterprise systems. We deliver a 50X+ cost improvement over existing solutions, enabling mass-scale deployments that were previously cost-prohibitive.
If you’re seeking an intellectual challenge, a stellar team and limitless opportunity, Cloudleaf is the place for you. We’re changing the game with how sensor networks are deployed and delivered. We are looking for inspired, passionate thinkers and doers to help us with our mission.
As a lead integrations/data engineer, you will establish, advocate and execute integration strategy and frameworks leveraging the latest integration technologies to help our integrations, data and support organizations build the unique and industry-leading Cloudleaf Digital Visibility Platform. You will develop both inbound and outbound integration solutions with third-party device vendors, shipment carriers, suppliers and other large enterprise ERP systems. You will work closely with both the Data team and Application team to make sure the data is seamlessly integrated, processed and surfaced in the application. You will work closely with the Device team and the Customer Success team to do PoCs with third-party device vendors and prospective customers.
To be successful in this position, you must be a selfstarter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. You will be expected to contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions.
- Deliver integration architecture & design as well as hands-on development work to deliver scalable integration processes handling large volumes of data
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality, leveraging home-grown technologies and public integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Informatica, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams located in different geographies (India)
- Document detailed integration flows/processes
- Participate in quick PoCs with third-party vendors, carrier integrations and prospective customers
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality
- Develop automated test routines and perform unit, system and functional testing
- Help/Motivate/Coach junior and senior members of the team. Define technical and career growth plans for the team members.
- Manage projects, identify and communicate the inter-team dependencies, prioritize teamwork and be able to balance between short-term wins and long-term roadmap goals
- Run scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meetings with the team. We follow bi-weekly sprints and 6-week release cycles.
- 8+ years of post-academic professional software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience developing RESTful web services and solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, JSON, Spring Framework, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with inbound & outbound integrations, batch job processing and data engineering. Knows the nitty-gritty details and common pitfalls in those integrations.
- Integration experience with cloud SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Previous experience with cloud-based ETL services such as Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, etc. is welcome
- Solid experience with both designing and implementing API led connectivity solutions based on OpenAPI Specification (Swagger) and webhooks
- Work closely with peer engineering leaders and product teams to understand, collaborate, implement and deliver the product/features
- Experience in small to large size implementations
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Able to translate the product requirements into a clean, generalized architecture, document it, and explain the same to other stakeholders
- Hands-on engineering leader who does coding 50% and management 50%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Helps the team with work effort estimation
- Able to adapt to people working in different time zones
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental, & 401K
- Equity stake in our future success
- Flexible vacation policy
- Team-building activities
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Work on exciting new technologies and applications
Our Core Values
- Innovation, Agility, Action and Results
- Customers and solutions come first
- We innovate and constantly improve
- Have fun and thrive in a fast-paced environment