In the world of the supply chain, visibility is everything. Cloudleaf connects the physical and digital world, giving our customers real-time visibility into the location and condition of their products and assets while in transit as well as inside the four walls of their operations. Cloudleaf is a highly customer-centric and deeply experienced team backed by top-tier investors like Intel, Bold Capital and JC2 (John Chambers). Cloudleaf has an active advisory board of the who’s who of influencers in modern logistics and supply chain as well as a world-class partner ecosystem. Cloudleaf is award-winning and widely regarded as the leader in Supply Chain Digital Visibility, a powerful combination of IoT, artificial intelligence/machine learning and advanced analytics that delivers comprehensive, real-time, end-to-end insights into supply chain operations. Our customers benefit from powerful enterprise software in an IT-light SaaS package, delivering operational ROI and competitive differentiation.
Our GTM team is growing and we need to ensure its processes are ruthlessly efficient and measurable. You will be a critical component of Cloudleaf’s GTM team. You will build a world-class Revenue Operations program that is directly connected to hyper-growth and revenue acceleration.
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high-energy Revenue Operations Analyst that will be responsible for ensuring our GTM team is measurable and held accountable to all relevant KPIs / goals.
In this position, you will:
- Own and drive the business forecast to ensure clarity in past, present and future performance against KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Solutions Consulting and Customer Success to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps’ productivity
- Perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive growth
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside perspectives
- Constantly research, evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Be able to host presentations and training for professional peers
What the role requires:
- Obsessive attention to detail
- 3+ years in consulting, finance, sales operations or a related field
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot and other sales/marketing tools
- Experience with different data and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong data visualization skills and the ability to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for greater understanding
- Self-motivation, with the desire and capacity to work both independently and collaboratively