Cloudleaf is seeking a highly ambitious and effective individual to partner with Sales leadership and design and execute on the blueprint that will enable our business to scale. You’ll identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the Sales organization. You’ll be an influential contributor in the business with the potential to build a team out to support you as the Cloudleaf business grows.
He or she will assist the Sales leadership on calendar scheduling for events, customer roadshows and general orchestration of sales activity to ensure that all engagements are architected for success. The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting with internal cross-functional teams to help implement a cohesive and highly disciplined sales operations process. Experience of the supply chain sector and/or software solutions within this space would be desirable, but not mandatory.
This is a full-time position based in Milpitas, CA. United States.
- Identify and implement best practices for Salesforce usage, reporting, and forecasting
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and Channel development
- Work closely with Sales leadership on territory, sales enablement and implementation
- Build, standardize, and analyze reporting within Salesforce
- Work with the Cloudleaf Executive team to facilitate long term planning for annual kick-off, regional sales meetings, and quarterly reviews
- Implement quarterly objectives to drive the teams to hit key operational milestones to increase productivity
- Analyze sales data and generate productivity reports for Sales and Executive leadership
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: instill pipeline hygiene; collaborate with RSMs/ISRs and management to build pipeline coverage; manage forecast reporting to the company’s leadership team
- Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
- Manage contract facilitation and tracking of all third party and customer agreements. This role will be the facilitator of all customer NDA’s, Contracts, and any other 3rd party agreements.
- Work cross functionally to align business sales objectives across channels
- 5+ years in Sales Operation or related function within a B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in all things SFDC
- Expertise in Excel
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- High attention to sales information detail completeness and accuracy
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence and project management skills
- Ability to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Experience building material for Executive team and Board meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental, & 401K
- Equity stake in our future success
- Flexible vacation policy
- Team building activities, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Work on exciting new technologies and applications