Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a world-class outbound Senior Front End Engineer to join our organization.
In the world of the supply chain, visibility is everything. Cloudleaf connects the physical and digital world, giving our customers real-time visibility into the location and condition of their products and assets while in transit as well as inside the four walls of their operations. Cloudleaf is widely regarded as the leader in Supply Chain Digital Visibility, a powerful combination of IoT, artificial intelligence/machine learning and advanced analytics that delivers comprehensive, real-time, end-to-end insights into supply chain operations. Our customers benefit from powerful enterprise software in an IT-light SaaS package, delivering operational ROI and competitive differentiation. We are a highly customer-centric,deeply experienced team backed by top-tier investors like Intel, Bold Capital, and JC2 (John Chambers). We have an active advisory board of the who’s who of influencers in modern logistics and supply chain as well as a world-class partner ecosystem.
- Design and Develop Frontend configurable applications to deliver Customer delightful Experience.
- Adopt Best Practices in writing Performant UI to build supportable and scalable solutions.
- Participate and build quick PoCs to validate concepts with third party vendors, and prospective customers.
- Develop Unit Tests, and contribute automated tests in partnership with QA.
- Mentor/Motivate/Coach junior members of the team and able to work with multiple teams in multi locations.
- 5+ years of post-academic professional software development experience.
- Deep working knowledge in Angular, TypeScript, UI Frameworks, Unit Testing, and CI/CD pipeline.
- Leveraging UI technologies such as Widgets, Components, micro frontends to build configurable solutions.
- Built web applications that are high performance and fault tolerant to meet enterprise SLAs.
- Experience with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to champion customer experience.
- You are a self-starter, and take accountability
- You speak up with a customer centric mindset in a fast paced environment
- You possess strong verbal and written skills
- You collaborate effectively with other team members
- You contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions