Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a world-class Senior Product Manager to join our organization.
In the world of the supply chain, visibility is everything. Cloudleaf connects the physical and digital world, giving our customers real-time visibility into the location and condition of their products and assets while in transit as well as inside the four walls of their operations. Cloudleaf is widely regarded as the leader in Supply Chain Digital Visibility, a powerful combination of IoT, artificial intelligence/machine learning and advanced analytics that delivers comprehensive, real-time, end-to-end insights into supply chain operations. Our customers benefit from powerful enterprise software in an IT-light SaaS package, delivering operational ROI and competitive differentiation. We are a highly customer-centric, deeply experienced team backed by top-tier investors like Intel, Bold Capital, and JC2 (John Chambers). We have an active advisory board of the who’s who of influencers in modern logistics and supply chain as well as a world-class partner ecosystem.
The Senior Product Manager role is critical to accomplishing our mission, driving product execution and vision. The successful candidate will be very clear-minded, collaborative, data driven, and outcome focused. You’ll help develop our product strategy and roadmap while delivering delightful and functional experiences to our growing list of customers. You have the attitude to take risks, clarity in decision-making and a sense of pride in your work. If you would like to be surrounded by smart developers, engage in technical conversations, and prioritize collaboratively, this is the role for you.
- Rigorously set and measure success metrics and KPIs that support data driven decisions to drive production, prioritization and deliverables
- Work collaboratively with Engineering leaders to adhere to product release cadence
- Work with program management organization to ensure product releases and customer commitments are met on time and with quality
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, roadmap, and manage prioritization and trade-offs against developer experience, customer experience and time to market
- Execute product roadmap with a defined cadence to ensure customer delight and on-time delivery
- Expand platform product capabilities via Build/Buy/Partner strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of product management experience. End to end product delivery
- Ability to translate customer requirements to user stories working with user experience team to provide a user story package to engineering team
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product and customer experience
- Experience contributing to product roadmaps and delivering products from conception to launch, working with go-to-market teams, and through collaboration with customer experience design and engineering design teams
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with multiple functional areas across Engineering, User Experience, Program Management and Customer Success teams
Desired Traits – Must Haves
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners. Possesses Build vs Buy vs Partnering decision-making skills
- Strong technical, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to validate assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Technical knowledge on APIs, configuration management, security, Auth & Auth, digital twin technology
- Possesses excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done in an agile development and launch environment
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience using rapid prototyping and other creative mechanisms to gather direct customer feedback early in the product development process
- Obsession to get stuff done
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills
Desired Traits – Plusses
- Innovator, a problem solver who loves to think out of box about customer needs.
- Customer centric, data driven, outcome-oriented
- Team player, able to balance priorities, high emotional IQ, handles ambiguity with grace
- Ability to multi-task coupled with strong discipline to managing competing priorities
- Technical competence – must have launched a technical platform product before