Come join us as we transform an industry! Cloudleaf is growing fast and looking for a Principal Solution Consultant to build and lead our solution consulting practice! This role will be part of the Sales Leadership Team, reporting to Cloudleaf’s Chief Revenue Officer.
The Solution Consulting role is a key Sales Leadership position and a qualified candidate will:
- Strategize with the Chief Revenue Officer on GTM.
- Formalize processes and best practices that lead to successful customer outcomes.
- Partner effectively internally and externally to achieve our customer and revenue goals.
- Solution across multiple use cases and industries.
- Build and lead a successful discovery process that maps to business value and ROI.
- Design and build compelling demos that tell a clear story of differentiated value across a multitude of use cases, industries and roles.
- Drive successful pilots with clear, measurable outcomes and success criteria.
- Build our RFP response process and knowledge base alongside product and engineering teams.
- Create and own requirements gathering and a clean handoff to Customer Success for successful service delivery.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers to expand utilization and new use cases.
- Be a key contributor to formalizing our competitive positioning.
- Accelerate the delivery of key capabilities through collaborative roadmap prioritization.
- You are scrappy and not distracted by noise and you GetS(tuff)Done.
- You are in your element in a fast-paced startup, balancing big picture strategy with building a sustainable/scalable program, while leading immediate customer engagements.
- You are curious, love problem solving, love technology and love data.
- You are a leader, a builder and a doer.
- You are driven and results-oriented.
- You are prescriptive.
- You are fiercely accountable.
- You are customer obsessed and value-driven.
- You are team first and an exceptional teacher.
- You are comfortable interfacing across all functions of the company.
- You are as comfortable talking to executives as you are with IT and Operations.
- You are an engaging storyteller and an exceptional communicator.
- You are credible, a subject matter expert, and build deep, trusted relationships.
- 8+ years of experience as an Enterprise Solution Consultant.
- Have built a successful solution consulting program from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of modern data sales.
- A strong understanding of logistics and supply chain management.