As a Sr. Engineering Program Manager, you are responsible for driving the various teams – both internal and external – to deliver products and services to the market. This position is responsible for creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support. Effectively present and communicate at all levels both within and outside of the company.
- Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Work with many cross-functional teams to deliver projects that powers applications.
- Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
- Track status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
- Manage daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Communicate regularly with senior management both within and outside the company on status, risks and change control
- Experience working in startups, networking, cloud systems, software system development, IOT technologies
- Experience with managing large scale customer engagements and driving internal deliverable milestones.
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry with technical background.
- 4+ years’ experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodology a plus.
- Strong work ethic, ownership, ability to work with customers, partners and internal teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups at all levels
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MS/MBA/PMP is a plus