Enterprise Level Security
Cloudleaf has architected security into our solutions from end to end, building it in from
the outset, rather than as an afterthought addition.
End-to-end security via authenticated virtualized secure tunneling
- Identity and Authentication Management for sensors, gateways and users
- Unique fingerprinting of sensors and gateways
- Secure communication (Gateway to/from Cloud: 256-bit SSL/TLS with X.509 certs; Gateway to/ from Sensor: 128-bit AES encryption; Signed software and secure boot on all devices)
- OWASP secure coding standards and pen-testing
- Secure HTTPS application access for users
- Secure enterprise integration (REST and Messaging APIs)
FCC: Federal Communications Commission
CE: CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
IC: Industry Canada
PTCRB: PTCRB defines the test requirements to verify compliance with global industry standards for wireless cellular devices. Member operators are committed to ensuring device quality through a rigorous certification process. Without PTCRB certification, manufacturers run the risk that their devices will be blocked on wireless networks.
SOC 2: Compliance is a component of American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)’s Service Organization Control reporting platform.
FAA: Federal Aviation Administration
FDA: Food and Drug Administration
NIST: National Institute of Standards and Technology, U.S. Department of Commerce
Third Party Devices Integrated with Cloudleaf
Cloudleaf is compatible with cloud leaders including Microsoft Azure and AWS.