EFFECTIVE DATE: May 01, 2016
By visiting the Site or using any of our Services, you agree that your information, including personal information, will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, located at www.cloudleaf.com/terms and incorporated by reference into this Policy, including applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. You can browse many areas of our Sites and use certain Services without registering with us or providing us your name or contact info. However, to access certain Services, you must register or provide certain information to us, including name, address, business email address, telephone number, and a username and password. We will validate your identity and your authorization to access our Services before your registration is approved.
Information We Collect Via Your Use of the Services. When you use our Services, our remote sensors and Services are configured to collect various information, including location and telemetry data, which we use to predict information such as parts shortages, movement of pallets, maintenance and repair schedules, as well as delivery and other logistical information.
Information We Collect Automatically. We also may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services (including our App) through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; page views; links you click; your IP address; location information; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; referring URL; access date and time; mobile device ID; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within the App; and the length of time that you are logged into our App. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your username, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, including our predictive analytics and related reports, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your name and contact information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites. WEST\268756675.1.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information
It’s your responsible to control who is authorized to view your account and the reports and other information associated with it. We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies enable a faster log-in process, and some allow us to track your activities at our Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies or change your cookies settings.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Sites to track the activities of visitors to our Sites, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Sites. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our clients, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We may send you marketing and informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Access To My Information
You may modify your account information by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that we may maintain copies of this information in our systems, even after you have updated it. Once you delete your account or terminate your subscription, you will no longer be able to access your account information; however, we may retain a copy of your information as a part of our business records.
Consent to Transfer, Processing and Storage of Personal Information
The information we collect is transferred to Cloudleaf in the US, and to our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and agents, who may be located in the United State or in other jurisdictions worldwide. The United States and the other jurisdictions to which we transfer information may not have equivalent data protection laws as your home jurisdiction. By providing any information to us, or permitting us to collect information via the Services, you acknowledge and expressly consent to the transfer of such information to, and processing and storage of such information in the United States and any other jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or agents operate. WEST\268756675.1
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at www.cloudleaf.com/privacy. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or emailing your email address of record.